Registered Dental Hygienist
Pleasant Valley Dental is looking for a friendly, outgoing Registered Dental Hygienist. Must be dependable and mature. Must be Digital x-ray certified.
A successful candidate will provide basic dental care which includes assessment, prevention, treatment, and follow-up care. Dental hygiene promotion is a critical component of job duties. All candidates must be licensed in the State of Utah--must provide proof of education
Registered Dental Assistant
Pleasant Valley Dental is looking for a friendly, outgoing Registered Dental Assistant. Must be dependable and mature. Must be Digital x-ray certified.
The Dental Assistant works chair side making patients feel as comfortable as possible in the dental chair, prepare them for treatment, obtain their dental records and instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Assist the dentist with a variety of treatment procedures.
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.
- Take, develop and mount dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures.
- Teach patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
- Perform various office tasks as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Dental Assistant Certificate or prior assistant experience a plus.
- X-ray certification required where state regulations specify.
All candidates must be licensed in the State of Utah and must provide proof of education.
else WSU students
Pleasant Valley Dental does not have any openings currently but if you would like to bring us your resume, we will keep it on file.
Pleasant Valley Dental offers a great work environment, flexible schedules and competitive wages.
We are currently accepting applications for hygenists and dental assistants. Bring a resume and a letter of reference to our office, attention Diane Granger.